- Switch to USES=libtool to fix a check-plist error about a .la orphan
- Adjust the modification time of aclocal.m4 so make doesn't try to
regenerate and rerun configure (without patches) during build phase
Reported by: antoine
Version two of the SDL2_gfx library, compatible with SDL2.0.
This also adds a new USE_SDL=gfx2 variable to add SDL2_gfx as
LIB_DEPENDS other ports.
The SDL_gfx library evolved out of the SDL_gfxPrimitives code which provided
basic drawing routines such as lines, circles or polygons and SDL_rotozoom
which implemented a interpolating rotozoomer for SDL surfaces.
The current components of the SDL_gfx library are:
- Graphic Primitives (SDL_gfxPrimitves.h)
- Rotozoomer (SDL_rotozoom.h)
- Framerate control (SDL_framerate.h)
- MMX image filters (SDL_imageFilter.h)