|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|03 Jul 2014 17:25:30
- Switch graphics/sdl2_ttf to USES=libtool, drop .la files
- Bump dependent ports as .so version has changed
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|13 Jun 2014 07:36:28
Remove indefinite articles and trailing periods from COMMENT, plus
minor COMMENT typos and surrounding whitespace fixes. Categories G-I.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
|16 Apr 2014 18:28:50
The FreeBSD x11@ and graphics team proudly presents
a zeising, kwm production, with help from dumbbell, bdrewery:
NEW XORG ON FREEBSD 9-STABLE AND 10-STABLE
This update switches over to use the new xorg stack by default on FreeBSD 9
and 10 stable, on osversions where vt(9) is available.
It is still possible to use the old stack by specifying WITHOUT_NEW_XORG in
FreeBSD 8-STABLE and released versions of FreeBSD still use
the old version.
A package repository with binary packages for new xorg will
be available soon.
This patch also contains updates of libxcb and related ports, pixman, as well(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|17 Nov 2013 12:33:49
- Switch devel/sdl20 to use the autotools-based configuration, since the
cmake-based one is not maintained that well
- Fix library naming to ensure backwards compatibility on minor version
- Bump the PORTREVISION on ports depending on devel/sdl20, since its
shared library name changed
Submitted by: Jan Kokemuller <email@example.com>
|25 Oct 2013 16:15:37
- Update devel/sdl20 to version 2.0.1
- Bump PORTREVISIONs for SDL2-related ports to chase the changed SDL2
- Enable staging support for the SDL2 ports
- Switch to new LIB_DEPENDS format for the SDL2 ports
- Add LICENSE to the SDL2 ports
- Use gmake USES for the SDL2 ports
|20 Sep 2013 18:35:46
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|14 Aug 2013 22:35:54
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE variable
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|14 Aug 2013 17:23:36
SDL2 has been officially released.
- Update devel/sdl20, audio/sdl2_mixer, graphics/sdl2_image,
graphics/sdl2_ttf and net/sdl2_net to version 2.0.0
|06 Jul 2013 10:26:33
- Update to the latest RC
|21 Jun 2013 19:56:28
Welcome SDL2 to the FreeBSD ports system!
A set of new SDL2 related ports has been added, which are essentially
the same as their corresponding port for SDL1.2:
A set of new USE_SDL knobs is available to enable SDL2 and its related
ports to be added as dependency to ports. Use either of
USE_SDL= sdl2 image2 mixer2 net2 ttf2
to pull in the specific sdl2_* or sdl20 port.