- Change desktop entry
- Break lines around 80 characters
Approved by: pawel / wg (mentors, implicit)
[ 01:18 jkim ] openjdk6 b28_7java Oracle's Java 6 virtual machine release under the GPL v2
openjdk6-jre b28_7java Oracle's Java 6 Runtime Environment under the GPL v2
If /var/db/zoneinfo exists, use the file to determine timezone rather than
iterating over all files under /usr/share/zoneinfo. All supported FreeBSD
versions create the file with tzsetup(8). This change usually improves
java.util.TimeZone performance because we only need to test just one file.
[ 01:11 amdmi3 ] zziplib 0.13.62devel A library to provide transparent read access to zipped files
- Fix build with SDL enabled
Seems like our BSD make and gmake differ in some chdir()-related
behaviour leading to BSD make build not being able to find zzip/zzip.h
header by relative path (via -I. -I..):
../../SDL/SDL_rwops_zzip.c:9:10: fatal error: 'zzip/zzip.h' file not found
this is fixed by swithing to gmake.
bsd.port.mk: add LEGAL_TEXT and LEGAL_PACKAGE variable
The license system did not a method to give 'positive' permissions or other
'LEGAL' information without affecting the resulting package in some way
(RESTRICTED, NO_PACKAGE, NO_CDROM, etc.).
Provide a generic mechanism to provide this.
Further, provide a special variable "LEGAL" which can be used to capture any of
NO_PACKAGE, NO_CDROM, RESTRICTED, LEGAL_TEXT in reverse priority order.
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
- Fix build with QT4 option (error: GL/glx.h: No such file or directory) 
- Specify major Qt version number to squash some CMake warnings about Qt5
- Use OPTIONS_RADIO for GUI support - build only allows use of one toolkit
- Make OpenGL support optional (off by default since it only works with
- Allow OpenGL support with GTK2
Reported by: Wolfgang Riegler <email@example.com>