- Update of irc/ircd-ratbox port from ircd-ratbox-2.2.6 to ircd-ratbox-2.2.8 to
fix a few very minor bugs.
- Included ircd-shortcut.pl in ircd-ratbox tarball.
- Added port support for configuring services names and parameters within the
ircd-shortcut.pl build script
(requested by ratbox users and makes things a bit nicer).
- Fixed a pkg-plist inconsistency when compiling old port and building with
support for services.
- Added perl5 build requirement for ircd-shortcut.pl.
Submitted by: Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Approved by: linimon (mentor)
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
This is a port of the ircd-ratbox IRC daemon.
ircd-ratbox is the primary ircd used on EFnet; it combines the stability
of an ircd required for a large production network together with a rich
set of features, making it also suitable for use on smaller networks.
Submitted by: Shaun Amott <email@example.com>