|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Mar 2010 15:53:01
- Fix name typo: japanese/asterisk-sound to japanese/asterisk-sounds
Submitted by: Fumihiko Kimura <jfkimura_AT_yahoo.co.jp>
Approved by: maho (mentor)
|10 Jan 2010 23:40:09
- Update to 0.5.11 
- sort pkg-plist
- bump PORTREVISION for SHLIB bump
Submitted by: mi (via e-mail)  with minor changes
|08 Feb 2009 03:14:14
- devel/libslang2 has completely replaced devel/libslang which has not been
released in ~5yrs.
- WITH_SLANG2 is now no longer a valid ports knob
- WITH_SLANG implies devel/libslang2 now
- devel/libslang -> devel/libslang2 is a SHARED LIB bump
so bump PORTREVISION for affected ports
- Take MAINTAINER for most unmaintained ports in this chain
- some SF macro conversions
- BROKEN with devel/libslang2 and DEPRECATE
math/slsc (abandoned upstream)
- BROKEN with devel/libslang2
Reviewed by: garga (libslang maintainer), portmgr (pav)
Exp Run by: pav
|05 Jan 2009 19:04:45
Bump PORTREVISION's after OpenLDAP update.
Suggested by: rafan
|06 Jun 2008 13:37:38
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
|27 Mar 2008 10:58:30
- Chase shlib version of net-mgmt/net-snmp.
- Bump PORTREVISIONs.
|06 Sep 2007 22:27:52
[new port] japanese/asterisk-sounds-jp Japanese sound files for Asterisk
This is a Japanese sound files for Asterisk(PBX).
It increases by MS Eri Takeda of a voice actor to do Japanese
And sound files is limited to a purpose to use Asterisk PBX
can take advantage of it in royalty-free freely.
Submitted by: Fumihiko Kimura <email@example.com>