|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|20 Sep 2013 18:47:56
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|20 Jul 2013 04:02:49
- Update to 1.11.1502.102. Changes include:
* Fixes cursor movement issue on Emacs 24 (Issue 168)
* Support numpad keys in mozc.el (Issue 170)
* Support Emacs 24 in mozc.el (Issue 190)
* Support surrounding text
* Dictionary update
- Take maintainership.
Approved by: daichi (maintainer)
|14 May 2013 19:46:21
- Add Japan Post zip code dictionary.
- Add LICENSE.
- Fix malformed BUILD_DEPENDS and remove unnecessary dependencies.
Use USE_* in a consistent manner.
- Fix inconsistency toolchain usage in build_tools and the others.
Hardcoded g++ was always used only for the former even if both gcc
and clang were available.
- Enable -Werror.
- Fix SSP issue on i386 platform.
- Let cpp(1) to replace LOCALBASE instead of patching and sed(1).
- Use GYP_DEFINES for build variables instead of patching.
- Separate the stages of configuration and build from each other.
- Add options for localbase and openssl-related configuration to gyp
instead of patching.
- Fix makesum target.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|23 Apr 2013 03:11:58
update to 1.10.1390.102
|23 May 2012 01:27:59
fixed some path issues
Submitted by: Zhihao Yuan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|22 May 2012 05:26:02
Add fcitx-mozc , mozc engine for Fcitx.
Submitted by: Daichi GOTO <email@example.com>