(Only the first 10 of 69 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- fixed a gcc 4.2.1 's namespace bug. Now mozc can build
himself using the system's default gcc.
- removed the dependency for external gyp
- removed the gsed dependency
- removed the gnugrep dependency
- refined the mozc relative ports
Feature safe: yes
Submitted by: hrs
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add new port japanese/ibus-mozc
- Mozc is a Japanese Input Method Editor (IME) designed for multi-platform
such as Chromium OS, Windows, Mac and Linux. This open-source project
originates from Google Japanese Input.
Submitted by: daichi