(Only the first 10 of 31 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 1.11.1502.102. Changes include:
* Fixes cursor movement issue on Emacs 24 (Issue 168)
* Support numpad keys in mozc.el (Issue 170)
* Support Emacs 24 in mozc.el (Issue 190)
* Support surrounding text
* Dictionary update
- Take maintainership.
Approved by: daichi (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 26 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Add Japan Post zip code dictionary.
- Add LICENSE.
- Fix malformed BUILD_DEPENDS and remove unnecessary dependencies.
Use USE_* in a consistent manner.
- Fix inconsistency toolchain usage in build_tools and the others.
Hardcoded g++ was always used only for the former even if both gcc
and clang were available.
- Enable -Werror.
- Fix SSP issue on i386 platform.
- Let cpp(1) to replace LOCALBASE instead of patching and sed(1).
- Use GYP_DEFINES for build variables instead of patching.
- Separate the stages of configuration and build from each other.
- Add options for localbase and openssl-related configuration to gyp
instead of patching.
- Fix makesum target.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 79 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 1.3.911.102 including new features
- New tool: Word Register
- New tool: Hand Writing
- New tool: Character Palette
- Prediction feature
- Correct suggestion feature
- dictionary improvements
Feature safe: yes