|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: japanese/navi2ch|
|02 May 2013 21:41:04
- Trim old-style header.
- Add LICENSE.
- Use OPTIONS_DEFINE.
- Remove japanese/navi2ch-emacs21 and japanese/navi2ch-xemacs21-mule because
they are obsolete.
|24 Jun 2012 21:53:38
s/X11BASE/LOCALBASE/, or equivalent.
The X11BASE variable is long gone, however these ports were not updated.
|25 Aug 2008 08:25:54
- Update to 1.8.0 and support emacs22
Submitted by: Takayuki Narumiya <email@example.com>
|19 Apr 2008 17:56:05
- Remove unneeded dependency from gtk12/gtk20 
- Remove USE_XLIB/USE_X_PREFIX/USE_XPM in favor of USE_XORG
- Remove X11BASE support in favor of LOCALBASE or PREFIX
- Use USE_LDCONFIG instead of INSTALLS_SHLIB
- Remove unneeded USE_GCC 3.4+
Thanks to all Helpers:
Dmitry Marakasov, Chess Griffin, beech@, dinoex, rafan, gahr,
ehaupt, nox, itetcu, flz, pav
Tested on: pointyhat
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
|14 Oct 2007 09:58:22
* Copy the contents of the master port japanese/navi2ch-emacs20 to the slave
japanese/navi2ch-emacs21 because the former is deprecated and going to be
soon. Adjust it to point to emacs21 by default.
* Adjust the slave port japanese/navi2ch-xemacs21-mule to point to the newly
created master port japanese/navi2ch-emacs21.
|28 Jan 2006 02:11:36
- Fix possibility of "infinite make fork" when "Registering install for ..."
EMACS ports. 
- Allow building a port as root using an NFS-mounted /usr/ports if the
server maps root to a UID other than root. 
- Make 'BROKEN' and 'IGNORED' ports exit their "make install" with a fail
status rather than success. 
- Improve behavior when dealing with versioned dependencies. 
- Fix false positives in check-conflicts target. 
- Remove obsolete bzip2 code. 
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|18 Mar 2004 08:13:15
regularize master/slave relationship.
Submitted by: Oliver Eikemeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|21 Dec 2001 00:29:36
emacs21 isn't always built with X11.
|23 Nov 2001 08:39:59