(Only the first 10 of 111 ports in this commit are shown above. )
New USES imake to handle the dependency on imake.
This uses accept 'env' as an argument for ports that do use their own or a
different do-configure target.
Modify xmkmf so it accept IMAKECPPFLAGS as default flags for imake and pass it
to the called imake.
Modify xorg-cf-files (the FreeBSD.cf configuration file) to allow CppCmd to be
Pass CppCmd CcCmd and CplusplusCmd via command line to each call of imake via
Pass IMAKE_DEFINE with the above arguments to MAKE_ARGS so that imake spawned
from Makefile generated by a previous
imake also inherit the defined CppCmd CcCmd and CplusplusCmd.
Make imake use devel/tradcpp all the time, so that when buidling with clang we
do not depend on gcc's cpp.
Make imake respect CC and CXX
Make imake respect USE_GCC (if set imake will use gcc's cpp).
- Remove a couple of indefinite articles from comments
- Trim headers
- Fix a couple of ports to build with clang or use: USE_GCC=any
- Fix a now useless redefinition of the extraction chain
- Fix a typo in japanese/Wnn7-lib bundled imake template definitions
- Fix some XMKMF execution with no env specified
- Use options helper in x11/xautolock to simplify the port
(Only the first 10 of 240 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Convert most of remaining ports that depend on xorg-libraries to
- supply corresponding USE_XORG for all imake-using ports that need it
- USE_IMAKE no longer implies USE_XLIB in absence of USE_XORG
- retire USE_X_PREFIX which is not really used anywhere after the
- a few minor nits like whitespace and SF macro
Tested by: 2 tinderbox runs by pav
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
(Only the first 10 of 25 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Separate the server part and the library part from japanese/sj3, and
- Use localhost as the default listen address instead of INADDR_ANY.
- Add "servername" directive to serverrc.
- Fix incorrect descriptions in serverrc.
- Take maintainership.