(Only the first 10 of 20 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 1.2.2
- Unbrake on all platforms
- Use tk8.4 instead of tk8.3
- Fix bug with abort2 function
- Fix installed files's permissions
- Use PORTDOCS macro
Some notes from maintainer:
1) Due to some GC/Sather bugs we need specific options to compile GC.
To achive this i compile GC separately and link it statically. I've
not include it in dependencies to not bother user with GC's OPTIONS.
2) Port can be build currently only against non-threaded Tk/Tcl library.
Don't know currently how to investigate this since there are no way to
find if Tk build with or without threads. Furthermore, tk and tk-threads
are mutually exclusive. Linking agains static Tk is bogus...
Submitted by: Stanislav Sedov <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru> (maintainer)