(Only the first 10 of 1147 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Only depend on one version of GCC. 
Switch to USES=gmake.
Don't try to build when the default compiler uses libc++.
Initiate deorbit burn sequence.
Submitted by: John Marino <firstname.lastname@example.org>