Upgrade to v370. The port now unconditionally depends on Cairo
graphics. Additional upstream changes include:
- The conservative garbage collector (CGC) has been replaced with a
precise garbage collector (3m) in the standard build. For most
users, this change simply amounts to "better performance in space
and time". Use the port knob 'CGC' to build DrScheme with
the conservative garbage collector.
- Unit-based servlets are no longer supported in the web server.
Use module-based servlets, instead.
- A new `(lib "unit.ss")' library replaces the old one and provides
a simpler and more flexible syntax.
- The HtDP "world.ss" and "image.ss" teachpacks have been revised,
including support for the creation of animated GIFs and DrScheme's
teachpack GUI now works only with the HtDP languages. In other
languages, use `require' to access teachpacks.
Upgrade to v360. Upstream changes include:
- A new macro stepper that traces through macro expansion
step by step.
- A new "Lazy Scheme" language level.
- New support for prompts and composable continuations.
- Regexp support now includes the usual collection of
- Compiler improvements and bug fixes.