lang/gcc-aux: Fix parallel jobs build (GCC bug)
The cause for the build errors are due to a GCC makefile bug.
C++ is now required to build gnattools, but libstdc++ was not listed
as a dependency. The fix for this bug will be posted to GCC's bugzilla
shortly. While here, bump gcc-aux to the latest snapshot (16 March).
Now gcc-aux passes Redports 8x.
Reported by: pkg-fallout
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
lang/gcc-aux: Upgrade from gcc-4.7.3 to gcc49-20140302 snapshot
GCC4.9 hasn't been released yet, but the Ada portion of it is pretty
stable and perfectly passes ACATS and gnat.dg testsuites. The only
trick was to change the unwind mechanism on i386 away from KERN_PS_STRINGS
because it will not work with 32-bit compatability mode on AMD64. This
is because on AMD64, the signal trampoline is located on a random area
on a shared page rather than a fixed location before KERN_PS_STRINGS. To
support both true i386 and AMD64-32 compatibility mode, unwind now looks
for frame pattern in all cases. Apparently stack checking has been broken
on AMD64-32 until now.
It is important to get the Ada Framework in ports to be based on gcc49
because this compiler supports the full Ada-2012 standard implementation,
and in fact some new programs require this already.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
lang/gcc-aux: bug fixes
This change covers:
1) portlint cleanup
2) Support for bootstrapping on DragonFly 3.5+
3) Removal of uneeded shared library version specifications
4) USES+= gmake
5) Splits out version to separate makefile for Ada framework
6) Fixes typo that caused DragonFly to use mktemp
7) Adds aggregate array index fix from gcc 4.8
8) NetBSD lstdc++ fixes were pulled in from diff reneration
9) c++ testsuite diff was corrected (how it was committed wrong is unknown)
Approved by: bapt (mentor)