(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
lang/gnatdroid-*: Update sysroot to Android API level 9 -> level 19
This is the first of two steps to update the gnatdroid ARM cross-
compilers. The sysroot was 10 versions behind the current API level
of 19. The latest API level drops ARMv5 support, but the API is
backwards compatible, so if applications restrict themselves to
level 18 features, then ARMv5 should still be usable.
The next step is to base the cross compilers on GCC 4.9 instead of the
GCC 4.7-based gcc47-aux port.
lang/gnatdroid-armv(5,7): Convert to staging
* PORTREVISION bumped because previous package added empty directories.
* GPLv3 LICENSE added, but not installed as it messed up dynamic PLIST
* pkg-message used instead of post-install echoes
* Custom do-build target removed, default works after modifications
* OPTIONS_SUB=yes to handle standard PLIST_SUB conversions
* Auto-PLIST logic improvements
* To simplify Auto-PLIST, non-bin entries were removed from pkg-plist
* It was necessary to add pre-install target to pre-create directories that
are no longer present when port is installed in clean stage.