|non port: head/lang/perl5/files/use.perl
Number of commits found: 9
Sun, 1 Feb 2009
[ 19:43 skv ] |
(Only the first 10 of 27 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Rename: lang/perl5 -> lang/perl5.6
Wed, 2 Feb 2005
[ 09:34 tobez ] |
Update bsd.port.mk's notion of the perl version (to 5.8.6) .
Use more correct OSVERSION threshold to distinguish between
base system perl and perl from ports - the right value is 500036 .
Also, simplify OSVERSION-related logic in lang/perl5 and lang/perl5.8.
Now it goes as follows:
- for lang/perl5.8, if there is perl in the base system, install
use.perl script, use a helpful pkg-message, and do not automatically
- for lang/perl5.8, if there is no perl in the base system, do not
install use.perl script, and update symlinks automatically;
- for lang/perl5, always install use.perl;
- for lang/perl5, never update symlinks automatically;
- for lang/perl5, vary produced pkg-message depending on the presence of
the base system perl.
Bump PORTREVISION for both lang/perl5 and lang/perl5.8.
 Approved by: portmgr
Tue, 1 Feb 2005
[ 13:36 tobez ] |
(Only the first 10 of 16 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 5.6.2. Also:
- redirect output from h2ph to /dev/null ;
- fix File::Path insecure file/directory permissions ;
this resolves CAN-2004-0452
- for OSVERSION < 500036, create symlinks in /usr/bin not only for
perl and suidperl, but also for a2p, c2ph, find2perl, h2ph, h2xs,
perlbug, perlcc, perldoc, pl2pm, pod2html, pod2latex, pod2man,
pod2text, s2p, and splain; perl and suidperl are still enough for
more recent FreeBSD versions ;
- clean up created symlinks upon deinstallation ;
- try to cleanup symlinks created by older versions of lang/perl5 and
lang/perl5.8, during both installation and deinstallation ;
- added support for DISABLE_BSDPAN environment variable ;(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 4 Dec 2002
[ 16:50 bmah ] |
On recent 5-CURRENT, there is no Perl wrapper. It is therefore possible
that /usr/bin/perl5 doesn't exist, which violates some of use.perl's
assumptions. Take care of this case. 
Also in the case of a recent 5-CURRENT, automatically perform
"use.perl port" during package/port installation. This helps the
installation of sysinstall's new "Perl distribution", in that
sysinstall doesn't need to do this explicitly as Yet Another Special
PORTREVISION bump after all this good stuff.
Requested by: bmah , jhb 
Submitted by: tobez (port MAINTAINER)
Approved by: portmgr (kris)
Sun, 16 Jun 2002
[ 12:40 tobez ] |
Fix manpath.config patching in case there is no system perl manpath
(read: -current). No PORTREVISION bump.
[ 12:28 tobez ] |
1. Do not do rm -rf as a mean to deinstall this port. Instead, apart
from normal rmdir'ing and unexec rmdir'ing, do a find | xargs rm for
generated .ph files, since those will differ in different versions of
FreeBSD just like .h files may not be the same.
2. Install.pm is broken in 5.6.1 and leads to the wrong .packlist
generation, which, in turn, breaks BSDPAN. Fix that.
3. Extend use.perl to patch /etc/manpath.config so that manpages for
modules installed by this and other p5- ports are be available.
PR: 39108 (item 1)
Reported by: Dan Nelson <email@example.com> (item 1)
Sun, 9 Jun 2002
[ 11:24 dougb ] |
Update to better handle life as it is now in -current.
Approved by: tobez (MAINTAINER)
Mon, 20 May 2002
[ 00:03 tobez ] |
1. Speed up the fetch stage by using groups of MASTER_SITES.
2. Remove the dependency on perl (rather important for this port).
3. Make the script this port installs use the version of perl from ports.
Reported-by: (item 2) Juriy Goloveshkin <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mark Huizer
Wed, 19 Dec 2001
[ 17:05 tobez ] |
Unforbid the port for the use of general FreeBSD public.
Number of commits found: 9
6 vulnerabilities affecting 14 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new