|non port: head/lang/pypy-devel/Makefile
Number of commits found: 21
Tue, 10 Feb 2015
[ 18:50 dbn ] |
pypy-devel: update to 2.5
* Improved warmup time.
* Improved hitted code performance (+10% compared to v2.4).
* Passing objects between C and PyPy has been improved.
* Integrated numpy support gains GenericUfunc API.
* Dictionaries are ordered by default.
* More careful handling of errno.
Wed, 14 Jan 2015
[ 18:28 dbn ] |
Backport lang/pypy-devel to lang/pypy.
- Update memory requires (less for pypy, more for python).
Sun, 7 Dec 2014
[ 16:34 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.4.0.
Release update for further testing by community.
- Reduced internal copying of bytearray operations
- Tweak the internal structure of StringBuilder to speed up large string
handling, which becomes advantageous on large programs at the cost of
slightly slower small benchmark type programs.
- Move to a mixed polling and mutex GIL model that make mutlithreaded jitted
code run much faster
- Remove ctypes pythonapi and ctypes.PyDLL, which never worked on PyPy
- Fix performance regression on ufunc(<scalar>, <scalar>) in numpy
- Classes in the ast module are now distinct from structures used by the
compiler, which simplifies and speeds up translation of our source code to
the PyPy binary interpreter
- Upgrade stdlib from 2.7.5 to 2.7.8
Mon, 20 Oct 2014
[ 17:52 mva ] |
(Only the first 10 of 31 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Convert ports of irc/ and lang/ to new USES=python
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
Fri, 27 Jun 2014
[ 17:21 miwi ] |
(Only the first 10 of 94 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Chase database/sqlite3 slib bump
Approved by: portmgr (myself)
Mon, 16 Jun 2014
[ 09:52 dbn ] |
Pet portlint and add local-distfiles for lang/pypy-devel.
Submitted by: email@example.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2014
[ 18:12 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.3.1.
* The built-in struct module was renamed to _struct, solving issues with
IDLE and other modules
* Support for compilation with gcc-4.9
* A CFFI-based version of the gdbm module is now included in our binary bundle
* Many issues were resolved since the 2.3 release on May 8
Tue, 13 May 2014
[ 19:01 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.3.
Due to reported regressions, only 2.3.1 will be merged to stable lang/pypy.
This release updates the stdlib from 2.7.3, jumping directly to 2.7.6.
This release also contains several bugfixes and performance improvements,
many generated by real users finding corner cases. CFFI has made it easier
than ever to use existing C code with both cpython and PyPy, easing the
transition for packages like cryptography, Pillow(Python Imaging Library
[Fork]), a basic port of pygame-cffi, and others.
Thu, 24 Apr 2014
[ 20:11 dbn ] |
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update my ports to be compliant with new USES framework and fix other issues.
* various: migrate USE_BZIP2 to USES=tar:bzip2
* various: migrate USE_XZ to USES=tar:xz
* multimedia/py-ffmpeg: add and prefer github (GH) as master site
* ports-mgmt/portbuilder: specify license as BSD2CLAUSE (instead of just BSD)
Most ports are updated infrequently so a single batch commit is preferred over
collating changes per port.
Wed, 2 Apr 2014
[ 06:13 antoine ] |
Do not violate stagedir
Reported by: poudriere
With hat: portmgr
Tue, 11 Mar 2014
[ 21:02 dbn ] |
Fix lang/pypy-devel's sysconfig.py file.
In python the 'purelib' and 'platlib' paths should contain 'site-packages'
however the original pypy code does not thus the patch did not either however
this is not consistent with distutils/sysconfig.py.
Mon, 13 Jan 2014
[ 21:00 rene ] |
(Only the first 10 of 702 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X -> USE_PYTHON* = 2
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X+ -> USE_PYTHON* = yes
Reviewed by: python (mva, rm)
Approved by: portmgr-lurkers (mat)
Tue, 17 Dec 2013
[ 20:51 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to development snapshot at 16-Dec-'13.
1) Fix installation with LOCALBASE!=/usr/local
2) Properly detect the number of CPUs for concurrent builds
1) The cffi based module _sqlite3.py needs to know where to find
sqlite3.h, which is hard-coded into the file, however the '.so'
created is based on the checksum of _sqlite3.py that changes
when changing the hard-coded path. Change this by properly
using the LOCALBASE environment variable.
2) This change does not modify the behaviour of the port as this
port runs the compilation stage directly, and correctly, however
this change will be upstreamed.
Tue, 10 Dec 2013
[ 18:48 dbn ] |
Remove LATEST_LINK from my ports and fix CONFLICTS for lang/pypy.
[ 07:36 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.2.1.
- Update the memory requirements, decreasing from previous version.
Sat, 16 Nov 2013
[ 15:16 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.2 (for wider testing).
* Strip cffi libraries
* Fix virtualenv bug (ports/183795)
* Update memory and compiler times (Makefile, wiki)
* Our Garbage Collector is now "incremental". It should avoid almost all
pauses due to a major collection taking place. Previously, it would pause
the program (rarely) to walk all live objects, which could take
arbitrarily long if your process is using a whole lot of RAM. Now the
same work is done in steps. This should make PyPy more responsive, e.g.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 7 Nov 2013
[ 15:08 dbn ] |
Add stage support to lang/pypy, lang/pypy-devel and lang/pypy3-devel.
Also, require a modern compiler that can handle c11. Although this is
not strictly required (just about any C compiler would do) the base GCC
compiler has a memory bug and thus cannot reasonably compile the ports.
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 19:53 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 379 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013
[ 17:56 dbn ] |
Fix the pypy ports.
Be more aggresive in cleaning up temporary directories that pypy leaves
behind in the copied directories (files and directories in __pycache__).
Only .so and .pyc should be left behind in those __pycache__ directories
and no subdirectories.
Also remove the manual requirement for building lang/pypy. Redports
successfully built lang/pypy3-devel (with leftovers) in 19 hours.
Reported by: Redports
Sun, 11 Aug 2013
[ 18:33 dbn ] |
Backport and fix-up lang/pypy* ports.
- fix sysconfig.py's include path
- bump PORTREVISION due to above fix
- remove duplicate '-e' when creating pkg-plist
- ancillary port functionality (thus no PORTREVISION bump)
- add missing patch
- fix pkg-plist
- build fails without above patch (thus no PORTREVISION bump)
[ 17:10 dbn ] |
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add lang/pypy-devel for non-stable releases of PyPy.
pypy-devel is intended as a staging ground for beta releases and - while
no beta releases are available - snapshots of pypy default branch.
While introducing pypy-devel to build logic has been reworked to better
accomodate pypy3. The lib-python/2.7 and lib_pypy folders are not renamed
after extraction (with only symbolic links used to emulate the structure).
PyPy still expects the standard structure and the symbolic links satisfy
The devel port was requested by mva@ to better support commercial clients.
Number of commits found: 21