|non port: head/lang/pypy-devel/distinfo
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 8
Tue, 10 Feb 2015
[ 18:50 dbn ] |
pypy-devel: update to 2.5
* Improved warmup time.
* Improved hitted code performance (+10% compared to v2.4).
* Passing objects between C and PyPy has been improved.
* Integrated numpy support gains GenericUfunc API.
* Dictionaries are ordered by default.
* More careful handling of errno.
Sun, 7 Dec 2014
[ 16:34 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.4.0.
Release update for further testing by community.
- Reduced internal copying of bytearray operations
- Tweak the internal structure of StringBuilder to speed up large string
handling, which becomes advantageous on large programs at the cost of
slightly slower small benchmark type programs.
- Move to a mixed polling and mutex GIL model that make mutlithreaded jitted
code run much faster
- Remove ctypes pythonapi and ctypes.PyDLL, which never worked on PyPy
- Fix performance regression on ufunc(<scalar>, <scalar>) in numpy
- Classes in the ast module are now distinct from structures used by the
compiler, which simplifies and speeds up translation of our source code to
the PyPy binary interpreter
- Upgrade stdlib from 2.7.5 to 2.7.8
Tue, 10 Jun 2014
[ 18:12 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.3.1.
* The built-in struct module was renamed to _struct, solving issues with
IDLE and other modules
* Support for compilation with gcc-4.9
* A CFFI-based version of the gdbm module is now included in our binary bundle
* Many issues were resolved since the 2.3 release on May 8
Tue, 13 May 2014
[ 19:01 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.3.
Due to reported regressions, only 2.3.1 will be merged to stable lang/pypy.
This release updates the stdlib from 2.7.3, jumping directly to 2.7.6.
This release also contains several bugfixes and performance improvements,
many generated by real users finding corner cases. CFFI has made it easier
than ever to use existing C code with both cpython and PyPy, easing the
transition for packages like cryptography, Pillow(Python Imaging Library
[Fork]), a basic port of pygame-cffi, and others.
Tue, 17 Dec 2013
[ 20:51 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to development snapshot at 16-Dec-'13.
1) Fix installation with LOCALBASE!=/usr/local
2) Properly detect the number of CPUs for concurrent builds
1) The cffi based module _sqlite3.py needs to know where to find
sqlite3.h, which is hard-coded into the file, however the '.so'
created is based on the checksum of _sqlite3.py that changes
when changing the hard-coded path. Change this by properly
using the LOCALBASE environment variable.
2) This change does not modify the behaviour of the port as this
port runs the compilation stage directly, and correctly, however
this change will be upstreamed.
Tue, 10 Dec 2013
[ 07:36 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.2.1.
- Update the memory requirements, decreasing from previous version.
Sat, 16 Nov 2013
[ 15:16 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy-devel to 2.2 (for wider testing).
* Strip cffi libraries
* Fix virtualenv bug (ports/183795)
* Update memory and compiler times (Makefile, wiki)
* Our Garbage Collector is now "incremental". It should avoid almost all
pauses due to a major collection taking place. Previously, it would pause
the program (rarely) to walk all live objects, which could take
arbitrarily long if your process is using a whole lot of RAM. Now the
same work is done in steps. This should make PyPy more responsive, e.g.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 11 Aug 2013
[ 17:10 dbn ] |
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add lang/pypy-devel for non-stable releases of PyPy.
pypy-devel is intended as a staging ground for beta releases and - while
no beta releases are available - snapshots of pypy default branch.
While introducing pypy-devel to build logic has been reworked to better
accomodate pypy3. The lib-python/2.7 and lib_pypy folders are not renamed
after extraction (with only symbolic links used to emulate the structure).
PyPy still expects the standard structure and the symbolic links satisfy
The devel port was requested by mva@ to better support commercial clients.
Number of commits found: 8
26 vulnerabilities affecting 52 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new