Update lang/pypy to 2.0.b1.
The internals of the port have been substantially reworked:
* All predefined instances can be selected via options 
* Optionally use options, if user does not overwrite instance list
* Make translation with pypy an option, if it is available.
* Make memory checking more refined 
* Add a Wiki page details lang/pypy
* Fix the test target
* Refactor build target (easier to review, edit)
* Rename patches to prevent churn
 Although two are broken upstream and one possibly discontinued
 My memory limits appear to be too conservative. Set PYPY_IGNORE_MEM for now
Reviewed by: Kuro <firstname.lastname@example.org>, rm@
Approved by: bdrewery (mentor)