|non port: head/lang/pypy3-devel/Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 11
Sun, 7 Dec 2014
[ 18:58 dbn ] |
Update lang/pypy3-devel to 2.4.0.
* Carry across _sqlite.py fix from lang/pypy
* Strip cffi shared libraries (from lang/pypy)
- Various fsencode PEP 383 related fixes to the posix module (readlink, uname,
ttyname and ctermid) and improved locale handling
- Fixed a couple different crashes related to parsing Python 3 source code
- internal refactoring in string and GIL handling which led to significant
- improved handling of multiple objects (like sockets) in long-running
programs. They are collected and released more efficiently, reducing memory
use. In simpler terms - we closed what looked like a memory leak
Mon, 20 Oct 2014
[ 17:52 mva ] |
(Only the first 10 of 31 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Convert ports of irc/ and lang/ to new USES=python
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
Fri, 27 Jun 2014
[ 17:21 miwi ] |
(Only the first 10 of 94 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Chase database/sqlite3 slib bump
Approved by: portmgr (myself)
Thu, 24 Apr 2014
[ 20:11 dbn ] |
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update my ports to be compliant with new USES framework and fix other issues.
* various: migrate USE_BZIP2 to USES=tar:bzip2
* various: migrate USE_XZ to USES=tar:xz
* multimedia/py-ffmpeg: add and prefer github (GH) as master site
* ports-mgmt/portbuilder: specify license as BSD2CLAUSE (instead of just BSD)
Most ports are updated infrequently so a single batch commit is preferred over
collating changes per port.
Wed, 2 Apr 2014
[ 06:13 antoine ] |
Do not violate stagedir
Reported by: poudriere
With hat: portmgr
Mon, 13 Jan 2014
[ 21:00 rene ] |
(Only the first 10 of 702 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X -> USE_PYTHON* = 2
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X+ -> USE_PYTHON* = yes
Reviewed by: python (mva, rm)
Approved by: portmgr-lurkers (mat)
Tue, 10 Dec 2013
[ 18:48 dbn ] |
Remove LATEST_LINK from my ports and fix CONFLICTS for lang/pypy.
Thu, 7 Nov 2013
[ 15:08 dbn ] |
Add stage support to lang/pypy, lang/pypy-devel and lang/pypy3-devel.
Also, require a modern compiler that can handle c11. Although this is
not strictly required (just about any C compiler would do) the base GCC
compiler has a memory bug and thus cannot reasonably compile the ports.
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 19:53 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 379 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013
[ 17:56 dbn ] |
Fix the pypy ports.
Be more aggresive in cleaning up temporary directories that pypy leaves
behind in the copied directories (files and directories in __pycache__).
Only .so and .pyc should be left behind in those __pycache__ directories
and no subdirectories.
Also remove the manual requirement for building lang/pypy. Redports
successfully built lang/pypy3-devel (with leftovers) in 19 hours.
Reported by: Redports
Sun, 11 Aug 2013
[ 17:27 dbn ] |
(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Introducing lang/pypy3-devel version 2.1.b1.
- The first release of PyPy3: support for Python 3, targetting CPython 3.2.3!
- There are some known issues including performance regressions (issues
#1540 & #1541) slated to be resolved before the final release.
Number of commits found: 11