lang/python27: Update to 2.7.9
The FreeBSD Python team welcomes Python 2.7.9 to the Ports tree!
Important changes for this release:
- The entirety of Python 3.4's ssl module has been backported for Python
2.7.9. See PEP 466 for justification.
- HTTPS certificate validation using the system's certificate store is
now enabled by default. See PEP 476 for details.
- SSLv3 has been disabled by default in httplib and its reverse
dependencies due to the POODLE attack.
- The ensurepip module module has been backported, which provides the
pip package manager in every Python 2.7 installation. See PEP 477.
- While updating, try to improve the NIS detection for FreeBSD
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1323
Reviewed by: koobs
With hat: python