|non port: head/lang/python32/files/patch-setup.py
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 6
Fri, 1 Aug 2014
[ 16:37 mva ] |
- Remove everything related to USE_PYTHON and bsd.python.mk. This is a
preparatory step to convert bsd.python.mk into a USES file.
- Remove the shared/static build separation, which is the source of many
problems and even more hacks. Instead build only the shared version, which
greatly simplifies the build.
- Use NLS_LIBS instead of NLS_LDFLAGS as done for lang/python27 (r357486)
- Remove the FPECTL option to align the build with the clean "template" from
- Remove PORTDATA and EXAMPLES. Those will be made available via separate
- Add a new DEBUG option to enable debug builds as for lang/python34.
- Add a new TSC option for precise timestamp counter support as for
- Add CPE support.
- Reactivate curses/ncurses support.
- Use buildbottest in the regression-test: target.
Reviewed by: koobs, bapt
With hat: python@
Sun, 1 Dec 2013
[ 12:25 koobs ] |
Fix OSS Audio and enable FreeBSD 11 support in Python 3.2 and 3.1
- Add the appropriate Python platform (plat-*) files for FreeBSD 11
- Update pkg-plist
Backport a upstream change  removing OS major version from the check
to enable the OSS Audio module in setup.py:
Issue #12326: don't test the major version of sys.platform Use
startswith, instead of ==, when testing sys.platform to support
new platforms like Linux 3 or OpenBSD 5. 
Sun, 8 Sep 2013
[ 14:05 koobs ] |
Resolve gettext (libintl) detection and linking in all Python ports
Fix gettext (NLS) detection, includes and linking:
- all: Use LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS over CFLAGS for NLS option (with comment)
- python26,27: Pass LIBS="-lintl" to CONFIGURE_ENV
Workaround Pythons odd build mechanics causing duplicate args:
- all: Remove CFLAGS from OPT= in CONFIGURE_ENV
- python32,33: Remove CONFIGURE_* variables from Makefile.pre.in
- python32: Patch setup.py to pass OPT correctly to shared modules
Reported by: pawel
Reviewed by: bapt mva sbz
Fri, 28 Oct 2011
[ 10:42 beat ] |
(Only the first 10 of 23 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Fix build on FreeBSD 10
Approved by: miwi (implicit)
Sat, 26 Feb 2011
[ 11:31 lwhsu ] |
- Finish removal of PLIST trick and OpenSSL 0.9.8 detection.
Now supported FreeBSD versions are all use OpenSSL greater
than 0.9.8 . This also fixes the problem of generating and
leaving pkg-plist.tmp in /usr/ports/lang/python32 .
- Add some PLIST_SUB anchors, this does:
* Not being conflict with default python version
(the one installed as /usr/local/bin/python)
* Make life easier for later 3.2.x (and higher) updates
* Add NO_NIS support back
Tue, 22 Feb 2011
[ 07:44 wen ] |
- Update to 3.2.0 and complete repocopy
Submitted by: Wen Heping (myself)
Reviewed by: miwi@
Number of commits found: 6
5 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new