Remove no-op patch.
This patch was submitted to upstream libffi and from there to upstream
libtool, but it doesn't do anything. The original patch committed in
r158131 did do something but when it was no longer needed it was changed
into something that doesn't make sense in r221521 instead of being removed.
Remove it now before it causes more confusion.
(Only the first 10 of 25 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- update to latest upstream versions:
. lang/python27: 2.7.3 -> 2.7.5
. lang/python32: 3.2.3 -> 3.2.4
. lang/python33: 3.3.0 -> 3.3.1
- update Mk/bsd.python.mk with new versions
- mark lang/python26 and lang/python31 as deprecated (set them to
upstream EoL dates)
- update docs (lang/python-doc-html)
- align databases/py-bsddb patch for python27 - most of it was applied
upstream. Raise BDB version to 4.3 atleast, according to
Many thanks to Martin (miwi) for his time on this update.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )