- Remove everything related to USE_PYTHON and bsd.python.mk. This is a
preparatory step to convert bsd.python.mk into a USES file.
- Remove the shared/static build separation, which is the source of many
problems and even more hacks. Instead build only the shared version, which
greatly simplifies the build.
- Use NLS_LIBS instead of NLS_LDFLAGS as done for lang/python27 (r357486)
- Remove the FPECTL option to align the build with the clean "template" from
- Remove PORTDATA and EXAMPLES. Those will be made available via separate
- Add a new DEBUG option to enable debug builds as for lang/python34.
- Add a new TSC option for precise timestamp counter support as for
- Reactivate curses/ncurses support.
- Use buildbottest in the regression-test: target.
Exp-run: 192242, 192244
Reviewed by: koobs, bapt
With hat: python@