(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
lang/rexx-regutil: several patches
- additional MASTER_SITE (there was only one)
- tidied Makefile considerably
- fixed failure to build under different PREFIX
- added DOC option
- added EXAMPLES option, and now can have examples (there were none before)
- eliminated numerous compilation warnings
- REMOVED pkg-plist (only two files in it)
- REMOVED pkg-message (now redundant)
- ADDED new patches in files/
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
RegUtil is an implementation of IBM's RexxUtil for Regina. According to
the author, it is not complete; however, it implements a large number of
the RexxUtil functions, and is very useful.
Note that any scripts which load RegUtil must be run with the 'regina'
command, rather than 'rexx'; the latter does not support the use of
external function packages.
Submitted by: Bob Eager <firstname.lastname@example.org>