|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/vala|
|19 Nov 2014 11:49:06
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.14 and Cinnamon 2.2.
Gnome 3.14.1 and Cinnamon 2.2.16 are supported on FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE and up.
This commit removes the old GNOME 2 desktop, bindings and some ports that
can't be compiled. A few ports where updated to more recent versions to
allow them to compile with this update.
Apart from updating ports to newer versions
GDM is more integrated with gnome-shell now, and handles several things for
the GNOME desktop such as screen locking. If you want to use GNOME 3 via
startx, you will have to add your own lock screen/screensaver. For example
can be used for sessions started without GDM.
Shell Extensions can be installed via https://extensions.gnome.org/ , we have(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|27 Oct 2014 15:23:31
|18 Mar 2014 21:29:05
Submitted by: antoine@
|08 Mar 2014 15:03:43
Stagify, use new lib_depends syntax. add libtool to USES.
Update www and pkg-descr in vala-vapi.
PR: ports/186780 (based on)
ports/186781 (based on)
Submitted by: olivierd@
|20 Sep 2013 19:53:10
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|31 Jul 2013 11:57:46
The FreeBSD GNOME team presents a Glib and Gtk+ 3 update.
This update updates Glib20 to 2.36 and Gtk+ 3.8
* The gio-fam-backend port that used gamin for the GFileMonitor API is gone.
It is replaced by a GIO kqueue implementation developed as part of a NetBSD
GSoC 2011 project by Dimitry Matveev.
* Fix a bug in the glib20 Makefile so it includes -lintl in the glib-2.0
pkgconfig file . This broke static linking and newer binutils.
* Add introspection USE_GNOME component which sets GI_SCANNER_DISABLE_CACHE to
prevent creation of / root/.cache dir. Defaults to build & run depend,
but :build and :run switches available.
* New x11-toolkits/pangox-compat port and companion USE_GNOME component for
pangox support which was removed from the pango port. Add it to ports still
using pangox API.
Exp-run by: bapt@
PR: ports/178958 
Submitted by: emaste@ 
|08 Mar 2013 10:51:36
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
|30 Jul 2011 09:20:22
Update the glib and gtk stack to the lastest stable releases.
Add new ports for the new stable releases of gtk+-3.0.
Update vala to the newest stable release 0.12.1.
Thanks to pav@ for doing multiple exp-runs, and marcus@ for repo-copies.
Full contributors acknowledgment will be given in the GNOME 3 import.
|20 Nov 2010 15:37:08
Presenting GNOME 2.32.1 for FreeBSD. The offical release notes for this
release can be found at http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.32/
This will be the last release of the GNOME 2.x series, mainly a bugfix and
bridge release to the first release of the GNOME 3.x series.
This release features commits by avl, marcus, mezz and myself.
The FreeBSD GNOME Team would like to thank the following contributors and
testers for there help with this release:
Zane C.B. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Olaf Seibert <O.Seibert@cs.ru.nl>
DomiX(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )