(Only the first 10 of 61 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to Claws Mail 3.9.1 release
- Now whole release is distributed as one file
- Move common stuff to Makefile.claws
- Cleanup many accumulated, old and not needed things
- Move bogofilter, pgp and spamassassin plugins to separate ports
- Dillo plugin was dropped so drop option for it
- All plugins ports are now slaves to main port
- Remove all distinfo and pkg-plist files - this is
now handled by main port
- Deprecate cachesaver and gtkhtml2_viewer plugins - they are not
maintained by upstream anymore
Provides access to GData (Google services) for Claws Mail.
The only currently implemented feature is inclusion of
Google contacts into the address completion.