(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to version 3.9.3
New in this release:
* The TAB address completion in the Compose window now matches any
part of the address and not just the beginning.
* When copying or moving a message, the type-ahead search now matches
any part of a folder name and not just the beginning.
* It is now possible to replace the current signature in the Compose
window by using the '/Message/Replace signature' menu item.
* It is now possible to disable the 'Subject is empty' warning
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 61 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to Claws Mail 3.9.1 release
- Now whole release is distributed as one file
- Move common stuff to Makefile.claws
- Cleanup many accumulated, old and not needed things
- Move bogofilter, pgp and spamassassin plugins to separate ports
- Dillo plugin was dropped so drop option for it
- All plugins ports are now slaves to main port
- Remove all distinfo and pkg-plist files - this is
now handled by main port
- Deprecate cachesaver and gtkhtml2_viewer plugins - they are not
maintained by upstream anymore