- update to Exim 4.43 and exiscan 28
- add support for the SA-Exim local_scan function
- new options WITH_SA_EXIM, WITH_AUTH_SASL, WITH_RADIUS_TYPE
- fix 150.exim-tidydb.sh when Exim is installed, but not run 
Submitted by: Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org> 
Bring the Exim port closer to use as an install-time sendmail
replacement for FreeBSD:
* Use an rc.subr start/stop script.
* Include contributed periodic scripts.
* Replace $PREFIX with the build-time value of PREFIX.
* Generate a default configure file if it doesn't exist at install-time.
* Remove the default configure file if it hasn't been modified at
* Install additional documentation.
* Move creation and removal of /var/log/exim to pkg-plist.
Bump PORTREVISION accordingly.
This paves the way for ports/56458, which teaches sysinstall about Exim.
Bug trhodes about that PR. :-)
Submitted by: Oliver Eikemeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>