|21 Aug 2014 22:50:30
Berkeley DB cleanup, remove versions 4.0 ... 4.7.
- Mk/bsd.database.mk rewrite, new default to db5.
- db6 is eligible by default only if installed on the system.
- Bump PORTREVISION of all ports that directly depend on BerkeleyDB or
where USE_BDB is found in the port's directory
- Patch a few ports such that they will pick up or work with newer
- Add UPDATING entry
- Drive-by format fix for pks
- Drop BerkeleyDB option from mail/popular for now, requires more work.
- Exp-run logs linked from the PR below.
- Ports that do not build (IGNORE, BROKEN, etc.) have pro-forma changes
for new Berkeley DB, but are untested.
NOTE: please read UPDATING and the Wiki page before proceeding!
Wiki reference: https://wiki.freebsd.org/Ports/BerkeleyDBCleanup
Approved by: portmgr (implicit, PORTREVISION bump on unstaged ports)