- Fix bug in mta.sh
- Fix rc.subr reference in update_phishing_sites.cron and
- Patch for changed queue file format of Exim 4.61
- Mark IGNORE for PERL_LEVEL < 500600 which is required by databases/p5-DBI
Submitted by: Jan-Peter Koopmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 267 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove the FreeBSD KEYWORD from all rc.d scripts where it appears.
We have not checked for this KEYWORD for a long time now, so this
is a complete noop, and thus no PORTREVISION bump. Removing it at
this point is mostly for pedantic reasons, and partly to avoid
perpetuating this anachronism by copy and paste to future scripts.
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 4.50.15
- Use USE_RC_SUBR
- Speed increased significantly! Caches SpamAssassin results.
Note you need to run my install.sh script to get the new modules required.
- If "Virus Scanners = auto" (ie. the installed default value) then it
searches for and uses every available installed virus scanner.
- Added SpamAssassin cache analyser (analyse_SpamAssassin_cache) to the
distributions. 99% written by Steve Freegard of MailWatch fame.
- Upgraded ClamAV+SA bundle to ClamAV 0.88.
- Added default headers that Thunderbird 1.5 will use to automatically
identify spam based on SpamAssassin's spam headers.
- Added UU-decoder to automatically extract files from attachments that were
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )