(Only the first 10 of 25 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 1.7.1
- Move some vars around to make portlint happy
- Use MUTT_LITE instead of LITE
- Fetch deepif and date-contitional from remote locations
- Reword COMMENT
- Bring back remote patch versions incase mutt version and patch
versions arn't in sync
- Remove date_conditional patch pulled in remotely
- Add two new sidebar samples
- convert patch-* patches to makepatch patches
- Greeting patch 1.7.1 now PATCHFILE
- make makesum will pull all optional dist/patchfiles
Submitted by: maintainer (dereks lifeofadishwasher com)
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 1.7.0. The sidebar patch is now an official part of mutt,
and is now controlled by a SIDEBAR option. The trash patch is now
a non-optional part of mutt so its knob has disappeared completely.
Also, pass maintainership to submitter. Udo has looked after this
port for a long time; many thanks to him for all his work!
Changes for 1.7.0:
! Improved alignment when using multi-column characters with
soft-fill (%*X) and right-justified (%>X) format strings.
+ The COLUMNS environment variable will be set to the width of the
pager when invoking display filters. This can be used in
copiousoutput mailcap entries to allow their output to match the
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 59 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Move mail/mutt to mail/mutt14
Move mail/mutt-lite to mail/mutt14-lite
Move mail/mutt-devel to mail/mutt
Moving mail/mutt-devel-lite to mail/mutt-lite will follow next to avoid
breaking the cvs exporter
Suggested by: obrien
Approved by: maintainer
o Add patch for the new ~a function. By this one can tag entire
threads via "T ~a" (means: tag all entire threads where at least
one message of the tread is tagged).
o Bump PORTREVISION.
Submitted by: Udo Schweigert <email@example.com> (maintainer)