Security upgrade of mail/trojita to 0.4.1 to fix CVE-2014-2567
Add Qt 5 toolkit support.
Create a new slave port mail/trojita-qt4 for Qt 4 toolkit support and
connect it in mail/Makefile.
Convert to bzip2 USES.
Patch search path for linguisttools binaries.
Submitted by: Marco Broder (maintainer)
Trojita is a fast cross-platform Qt IMAP e-mail client.
Some highlights are:
* It is a pure Qt application with no additional dependencies
* Robust IMAP core implemented using Qt's Model-View framework
* Standards compliance, resources efficiency, interoperability and high
productivity are primary design goals
* Integrates well into any reasonable desktop environment
* On-demand message list and body part loading
* Offline IMAP support
* Support for bandwidth-saving mode aimed at mobile users with expensive
* IMAP over SSH -- in addition to usual SSL/TLS connections, the server could
be accessed via SSH
* Safe and robust dealing with HTML mail
Trojita is neither a full PIM suite nor a POP3 client.
Submitted by: Marco Broeder <firstname.lastname@example.org>