|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|22 Nov 2011 18:14:40
Remove expired port:
2011-11-16 mail/zms: No longer under development, since 2009.
Feature safe: yes
|04 Nov 2011 03:06:39
- Mark DEPRECATED
Submitted by: "Zane C.B-H." <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
|21 Jun 2011 06:58:21
- Replace ../../authors in MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR with CPAN:CPANID macro.
See http://wiki.freebsd.org/Perl for details.
- Change maintainership from ports@ to perl@ for ports in this changeset.
- Remove MD5 checksum
- Utilize CPAN macro
|16 Dec 2010 02:34:07
- Chase security/libksba shlib version bump
Requested by: kwm
Pointyhat to: glarkin
|06 Sep 2008 01:21:43
A specialized mail gateway system for using user a specified SMTP
server and proxying.
Three proxy modes are supported.
- Unathenticated proxying mode in which case it just sits between
the client and specified server.
- Athenticated proxying mode, which is the same as above, but only
for authenticated connection.
- Smart proxying mode in which it accepts will send the mail through
a server specified in the user's config by matching the the sender
using regexps to determine what server should be used.
Submitted by: "Zane C.B." <vvelox at vvelox dot net>