(Only the first 10 of 1010 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.4.2
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2012.4.0.0
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.12.4
- Transfer maintainership of math/hs-math-functions to haskell@ 
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
Some further highlights of the update:
- Trim Makefile headers
- Enable dynamic libraries and dynamic linking by default
- Enable bootstrapping by versions of GHC and HsColour already installed
- Use GCC and binutils from ports
New ports (32):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
This Haskell package contains code for generating high quality random
numbers that follow either a uniform or normal distribution. The
generated numbers are suitable for use in statistical applications.
The uniform PRNG uses Marsaglia's MWC256 (also known as MWC8222)
multiply-with-carry generator, which has a period of 2^8222 and
fares well in tests of randomness. It is also extremely fast,
between 2 and 3 times faster than the Mersenne Twister.
Submitted by: Jacula Modyun <jacula(at)gmail.com>