- USES=fortran pathfix.
- Pass --enable-shared to configure instead of building a shared library
in post-build. This decreases the library version to zero so patch the
Makefile to force it back to one. The shared library also links with
Fortran runtime libraries correctly now.
- Remove -fPIC from CFLAGS and FFLAGS now that the shared library is no
longer created from the static library.
- Remove do-install. Normal make install works just fine.
- Update to 1.3.4
- Fix Fortran support (previously USE_FORTRAN was set but never used)
- Make Fortran support optional
Submitted by: Rob Farmer <email@example.com> (maintainer)