|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 20:55:06
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|23 May 2013 17:56:04
- Update to 1.1
Submitted by: maintainer
|18 Jun 2012 12:30:59
- Add missing dependency for example programs
- Bump PORTREVISION for dependency change
Submitted by: Jason Bacon <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
|14 Apr 2012 19:23:25
Add new port: math/py-fiat
The FInite element Automatic Tabulator FIAT supports generation of arbitrary
order instances of the Lagrange elements on lines, triangles, and tetrahedra.
Submitted by: email@example.com