(Only the first 10 of 1081 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <firstname.lastname@example.org> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
math/py-statsmodels: Complement to SciPy for statistical computations
Statsmodels is a Python package that provides a complement to scipy for
statistical computations including descriptive statistics and estimation and
inference for statistical models.
* linear regression models: GLS (including WLS and LS aith AR errors) and OLS.
* glm: Generalized linear models with support for all of the one-parameter
exponential family distributions.
* discrete: regression with discrete dependent variables, including Logit,
Probit, MNLogit, Poisson, based on maximum likelihood estimators
* rlm: Robust linear models with support for several M-estimators.
* tsa: models for time series analysis - univariate: AR, ARIMA; multivariate:
VAR and structural VAR
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )