A powerful XY plotting tool for workstations or X-terminals using X
Was Maintained by:Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE Port Added: unknown Also Listed In:print License: not specified in port
xmgr is an XY plotting tool for workstations or X-terminals using X. A few of
its features are:
* User defined scaling, tick marks, labels, symbols, line styles, colors.
* Batch mode for unattended plotting.
* Read and write parameters used during a session.
* Polynomial regression, splines, running averages, DFT/FFT,
* Hardcopy support for PostScript, HP-GL, and FrameMaker .mif format.
While xmgr has a convenient point-and-click interface, most parameter settings
and operations are available through a command line interface (found in
Change motif to a normal dependency. REQUIRES_MOTIF is now called USE_MOTIF
and generates a LIB_DEPENDS to x11-toolkits/open-motif. As before, it implies
USE_XPM (and therefore USE_XLIB). Motif-dummy is removed from
PKG_IGNORE_DEPENDS, whose sole resident is now XFree86-3.