(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Split dahdi port into two parts:
- dahdi - userland libraries and utilities
- dahdi-kmod - kernel modules
dahdi port can be packaged and this allows asterisk package
(that depends on dahdi) to be built as well.
Update to 2.4.0-rc4. Most notable changes are:
- OSLEC echo canceller
- experimental wcb1xxp (zaphfc) port for CCD HFC-S single-port PCI ISDN cards
Sponsored by: The FreeBSD Foundation (this and all previous commits to this
Update to 2.4.0-rc2.
Most notable changes are:
- wctdm, wcte11xp, wcte12xp drivers are no longer experimental
- outgoing FXO calls now work properly
- experimental wctc4xxp support
- experimental sparc64 support
Add a bchan patch for zaphfc driver.