Update to 2.3.0-rc2.
Major changes are:
- wcfxo driver (X100P single-port FXO)
- hx8 firmware driver (hybrid 8-port FXO/FXS/BRI)
- all driver parameters are now exported as sysctl's
- experimental drivers (source-code ported but not tested on real HW yet):
- wctdm (Digium TDM400P: 4-port FXO/FXS)
- wcte11xp (Digium TE110P: PCI single-port T1/E1/J1)
- wcte12xp (Digium TE120P/TE121/TE122: PCI/PCI-E single-port T1/E1/J1)
- vpmadt032 (HW echo canceler)
Experimental drivers are available as a port option and are not enabled
Initial version of dahdi-freebsd (and dahdi-tools) port.
DAHDi (Digium/Asterisk Hardware Device Interface) is the open source
device interface technology used to control Digium and other telephony
Feature safe: yes