multimedia/assimp: 3.1.1 -> 3.2
- Use source code from GitHub
- Remove check for zzip-zlib-config from cmake-modules/FindZLIB.cmake file
- Remove usage of git from CMakeLists.txt file
- Use sed patch to delete minizip check, instead of static patch
- Use patch for pstdint.h file to update it to newer version, which
fixes build on FreeBSD
- Update pkg-plist file
- maintainer reset after three maintainer timeouts
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: email@example.com (maintainer timeout)
Open Asset Import Library (short name: Assimp) is a portable Open Source
library to import various well-known 3D model formats in a uniform manner.
The most recent version also knows how to export 3d files and is therefore
suitable as general-purpose 3D model converter. See the feature list.
Submitted by: Yuri <firstname.lastname@example.org>