|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: multimedia/gstreamer1-plugins|
|04 Jan 2016 14:21:57
Update GStreamer1 to 1.6.2.
Update GStreamer1-vaapi to 0.7.0.
* Spell GStreamer consistently. 
* Fix typo in py3kplist in py3-gstreamer1 
* Improve plugins COMMENTS (more improvements welcome)
* Actually include the gstreamer1-libav update this time.
PR: 204204  (based on)
Submitted by: olivierd@ 
|26 Sep 2015 14:36:23
Update gstreamer1 ports to 1.6.0.
* gstreamer1-libav now uses ffmpeg from ports.
* New ports:
* gstreamer1-validate: Tools to detect if elements are not behaving
as expected, mainly aimed at developers, or advanced debugging.
* gstreamer1-rtsp-server: Base foundation for building a rtsp
server ontop of GStreamer
* Bunch of new plugins like: mpg123, rsvg, libde265, openh264, x265 and dtls.
Obtained from: gnome devel repo
|03 Feb 2015 07:48:24
Update multimedia/libdvdread and multimedia/libdvdnav
- Update multimedia/libdvdread to version 5.0.1
- Update multimedia/libdvdnav to version 5.0.2
- Bump revisions of ports that depend on multimedia/libdvdnav
(library version is going backwards from 4.2.1 to 4.1.2)
- Ports depending on multimedia/libdvdread do not need to be bumped
(the library keeps being numbered 4.1.2 and is binary compatible with the
|22 Dec 2014 10:22:39
Update Gstreamer framework to 1.4.5.
|17 Dec 2014 21:14:30
Fix 41 gstreamer1-plugins- ports that were creating empty packages
With hat: portmgr
|16 Dec 2014 13:35:02
Big Gstreamer update:
Update gstreamer, gstreamer-plugins, -good, -bad and -ugly ports to 1.4.4.
Update gstreamer1-plugins-gnonlin to 1.4.0.
Update py-gstreamer1 and py3-gstreamer1 to 1.4.0.
Add multimedia/gstreamer1-editing-services. GES is a high-level library
for facilitating the creation of audio/video non-linear editors.
Add pulseaudio plugin now that pulseaudio is updated and add the gl plugin.
Drop :keepla from USES=libtool.
Drop @dirrm[try] from plists and drop gnomehier from USE_GNOME
Switch to optionhelpers in multimedia/gstreamer1.
PR: 194922 (merged with my own WIP)
Submitted by: olivierd
|13 May 2014 10:17:04
- Update multimedia/libdvdread to 4.9.9
- Bump dependent ports' PORTREVISIONS and update LIB_DEPENDS 
- multimedia/libdvdnav: remove dependency to (now removed) dvdread-config
- sysutils/vstrip: remove useless dependency to multimedia/libdvdread
Approved by: portmgr (implicit) 
|23 Apr 2014 14:22:48
Update gstreamer 1.0 ports to version 1.2.4.
|23 Apr 2014 13:25:17
When linking a library libA with a library libB using libtool, if libB.la
exists, libtool will add all libraries libB.la refers to (dependency_libs
field) to the linker command line and store them in the dependency_libs
field of libA.la. So everything that subsequently links with libA will also
link to these extra libraries. This causes too much overlinking.
This commit modifies Mk/Uses/libtool.mk so it empties the dependency_libs
field in .la libraries during staging. However, because .la libraries have
very limited use when dependency_libs is empty it makes sense to completely
remove them during staging.
So with this commit USES=libtool is modified to remove .la libraries and a
new form (USES=libtool:keepla) is introduced in case they need to be kept
(dependency_libs is still emptied).
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|25 Feb 2014 20:26:10
Update gstreamer to 1.2.3.
Switch from USE_GNOME=ltverhack to USES=libtool
|03 Feb 2014 08:15:20
- Update libdvdread and libdvdnav to 4.2.1
- Bump dependent ports' revisions
|01 Nov 2013 22:14:08
Stagify Gstreamer ports.
Fix build of gstreamer and gstreamer1 with glib 2.38.x .
Update gstreamer and gstreamer-plugins to new rules, USES=gmake pathfix,
new LIB_DEPENDS syntax.
Only pull in flex if base version is too old.
Be more selective for which OSVERSIONS we need gcc due to the clang bug.
Obtained from: Gstreamer upstream 
|20 Sep 2013 20:57:49
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|27 Apr 2013 20:56:38
Add Gstreamer 1.0.7. This is the new stable version of the
Gstreamer multimedia framework.
Use the USE_GSTREAMER1 macro to select Gstreamer 1.0 plugins. A new chapter
for the porters handbook about gstreamer is a work in progress.
X related plugins are now stand alone. The gio plugin is now part of the
gstreamer1-plugins port and the oss plugins are now part of the
Note that the pulseaudio plugin is missing because it needs a newer version
of pulseaudio. Also there are still a number of plugins from -bad which
haven't been ported to the 1.0 API yet.