- Update libcec to 2.1.3
- Distfile is available on GH not GHC
- Use pathfix instead of manual REINPLACE
- gmake and _FILE_OFFSET_BITS are not needed
- USE_AUTORECONF does not exist
- Add a pkg-message about permissions needed
- Update adapter detection patch
Submitted by: Mickael Maillot, Manuel Creach (maintainer)
libCEC allows you in combination with the right hardware to control your
device with your TV remote control utilising your existing HDMI cabling.
This library is an enabling platform for the CEC bus in HDMI, it allows
developers to interact with other HDMI devices without having to worry
about the communication overhead, handshaking, and the various ways of
sending a message for each vendor.
Submitted by: Manuel Creach <email@example.com>
Feature safe: yes