- Remove STRIP option. The STRIP variable needs special handling
from bsd.port.mk. Using it as an option breaks DEBUG build and
prevents installation of stripped binaries.
- Bump PORTREVISION due to change in installed binaries (stripped
Thanks to Jan Beich <email@example.com> for pointing this out.
Feature safe: yes
- Move vdpau-video to libva-vdpau-driver to follow upstream project
- Update to 0.7.4
- Take maintainership
- Update master site
- Remove ABI version number from LIB_DEPENDS
- Convert to new options framework
- Add note in UPDATING about the move