- Fix plists now that we care about dirs below /var .
(We still don't delete runtime data files the ports may have created
there, should we?)
- Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Submitted by: 91amd64-exp-run via miwi
(Only the first 10 of 95 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update multimedia/vdr and multimedia/vdr-plugins to 1.7.27 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-epgsearch to 1.0.1s20120322 git snapshot.
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-femon to 1.7.15 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-iptv to 0.5.0 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-osdteletext to 0.9.2 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-streamdev to 0.5.1p20120311 git snapthot.
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-xineliboutput to 1.0.90s20111129.1002
- Bump PORTREVISION for all other plugins and add vdr 1.7.27
compatibility/bugfix patches where necessary.
(Only the first 10 of 68 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update multimedia/vdr to 1.7.22 .
- Add startup script that the rc.d script invokes to wait for
/dev/dvb nodes to appear, can be disabled by setting vdr_waitdvb="NO"
in rc.conf(5). (This turned out to be necessary in some situations
because devd starts webcamd only later in the boot process.)
- One more fix for changing OSD language when using UTF-8.
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-femon to 1.7.11 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs to 0.2.4 .
- Bump PORTREVISION for all other plugins.
- Update www/vdradmin-am to 3.6.9 .
(Only the first 10 of 49 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update multimedia/vdr to 1.7.19 (with parts of the update reverted
to avoid a known bug.)
- Fix build with clang for vdr and plugins, and also fix a few bugs it
- Bump PORTREVISION for all plugins.