(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 0.1.2
- Add patch to fix build with FFmpeg 3.0.x once it lands in ports tree
- Add LICENSE and LICENSE_FILE
- Add DOCS option and post-install-DOCS-on target
- Remove obsolete patches for i18n.h, receiver.c and part of Makefile
- Merge patch-vdr-osdpip-0.1.0 into patch-Makefile
- Reformulate remaining patches to not require PATCH_STRIP=-p1
- Fix WWW in pkg-descr
Changes this release:
Approved by: adamw (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6806
OSD Picture-in-Picture is a VDR PlugIn that displays the current channel
in a small box on the screen (default upper right corner). You can switch
up and down now, watching the progress of the previous channel in the box.
Quality is not too good yet, and only I-Frames are displayed.