- Update to 1.7
- [Fix] off-by-one bug while indexing an FLV file
- [Fix] Large file support
- [Fix] VP62 occasional wrong width/height detection [jgreer-zencoder]
- [Add] onLastKeyframe event with -k
- [Add] onLastSecond event with -s. -l deprecated
- [Add] Strip all metadata with -M
- [Add] Omit the keyframes tag in the XML output with -X.
Submitted by: Kuan-Chung Chiu <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Feature safe: yes
YAMDI stands for Yet Another MetaData Injector and is a metadata injector
for FLV files. It adds the onMetaData event to your FLV files.
Submitted by: buganini at gmail.com