|08 Mar 2013 10:51:36
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
|20 Nov 2010 15:37:08
Presenting GNOME 2.32.1 for FreeBSD. The offical release notes for this
release can be found at http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.32/
This will be the last release of the GNOME 2.x series, mainly a bugfix and
bridge release to the first release of the GNOME 3.x series.
This release features commits by avl, marcus, mezz and myself.
The FreeBSD GNOME Team would like to thank the following contributors and
testers for there help with this release:
Zane C.B. <email@example.com>
Olaf Seibert <O.Seibert@cs.ru.nl>
DomiX(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )