|non port: head/net-mgmt/gsnmp/Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 10
Wed, 21 May 2014
[ 00:50 amdmi3 ] |
- Switch to USES=libtool, drop .la file
- Switch to USES=pathfix
- Strip library
- Use new LIB_DEPENDS syntax
Submitted by: amdmi3
Approved by: Matt Peterson <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Sun, 9 Mar 2014
[ 14:38 miwi ] |
- Stage support
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 22:24 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 336 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013
[ 14:20 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 407 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Finish converting the whole ports tree to USES=pkgconfig
Fri, 8 Mar 2013
[ 10:51 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 417 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
Fri, 6 Jun 2008
[ 13:53 edwin ] |
(Only the first 10 of 33 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
Mon, 23 Jul 2007
[ 09:36 rafan ] |
(Only the first 10 of 437 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Set --mandir and --infodir in CONFIGURE_ARGS if the configure script
supports them. This is determined by running ``configure --help'' in
do-configure target and set the shell variable _LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS
which is then passed to CONFIGURE_ARGS.
- Remove --mandir and --infodir in ports' Makefile where applicable
Few ports use REINPLACE_CMD to achieve the same effect, remove them too.
- Correct some manual pages location from PREFIX/man to MANPREFIX/man
- Define INFO_PATH where necessary
- Document that .info files are installed in a subdirectory relative to
PREFIX/INFO_PATH and slightly change add-plist-info to use INFO_PATH and
Approved by: portmgr
Discussed with: stas (Mk/*), gerald (info related stuffs)
Tested by: pointyhat exp run
Mon, 18 Jun 2007
[ 07:47 pav ] |
- Add another download location
Submitted by: maintainer
Sun, 17 Jun 2007
[ 20:31 pav ] |
- Add backup download location, the master ftp server randomly fails
Reported by: krismail
Sat, 16 Jun 2007
[ 12:15 pav ] |
A SNMP library built on top of glib2 and gnet2. The goal of the project is to
provide an efficient, clean, portable implementation of an SNMP stack for
Submitted by: Matt Peterson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of commits found: 10
12 vulnerabilities affecting 36 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new